Friday, June 8, 2012

Life is a Journey


I was born on 27 September 1992 in a small family with one father, one mother, one brother, and one sister [ of course =D ].. I am the third and the youngest child in my family.. In my opinion [maybe others too], family was the first place that I began my life.. This was the first place I learnt many things, many simple things.. I don’t really remember about what I have done in my childhood.. I just remember that my brother taught me to walk.. At that time I am sure that sometimes I fell, but I am also sure that I would stand up and try to walk again.. That must be a challenge for me in that time..

Many years passed.. I have learnt many things from my family.. I started to go to kindergarten.. I was about 4 years old in that time.. New friends, new environment.. There were so many new challenges for me.. I just remember, one day, I enjoyed playing with my friends.. I felt joy at that time.. In addition, I also felt terrible when one of my friends, a boy, a weird friend tried to chase me.. I ran away from him.. [ X.X ] That’s a part of my journey in kindergarten..


After I graduated from kindergarten, I went to primary school.. Making new friends in new situation and condition, that’s a little bit difficult for me.. I was a quiet person.. That’s why I wasn’t confidence to make new friends at first.. I thought that was a challenge for me.. I must beat myself.. Time passed.. I had many friends.. During the last year in the primary school, my friendship broke up.. I did not know why it happened.. I tried to make myself believe that it would be beautiful in its time.. That’s also part of my journey..

My journey, my friendship.. Part of life which I learnt more about friendship, kept them, and made beautiful memories of them.. In the first grade of junior high school, I had a close friend, a girl, but she was not a true friend for me.. In the second grade, I had 4 close friends.. All of them are girls. Three of them did not give positive influence in my life.. Just one of them could I believe in.. In semester one in the third grade, I had 5 close friends, two boys and three girls.. We were always together.. Everywhere.. Every time.. We worked as a team.. The unforgettable moment was Novita birthday.. We went to lunch together.. We really enjoyed that time.. [Hopefully all of them saved this event in their heart..] Unfortunately, that happiness, togetherness, came to the end.. Something bad happened.. And no one could explain that.. In the last semester, I had one new friend.. I felt comfortable with her.. I could share many things.. I hope she became my true friend..

After that, it is the time for my life in high school.. There were more tests that need more bravery, strengths, and faith.. In the third grade, my parents let me chose my own way.. They thought that I was already 17 years old and could think about my future.. After I graduated from high school, my parents asked me what I was going to do and what faculty that I wanted to go.. I answered those questions with no doubt.. I decided to begin my new journey in Language and Literature Faculty, Satya Wacana Christian University.. To be in English Department is not easy, I have to survive.. Happy to have WigFamz besides me.. They are  one of my reasons why I am still survive in English Deparment..

In the end, I want to say that life is a journey.. It’s not as smooth as we want.. It’s not as easy as we think.. Why? That’s because life has a purpose and destination.. All you have experienced, while you live, and what you will face, all of them will lead you to your purpose and destination in life.. The important thing is, face the future.. Learn from the lessons and the experiences that you have gained from the past.. Move on.. Life must go on..


No comments:

Post a Comment