Friday, August 3, 2012

Special Post - Mount Merapi, Indonesia

August 2nd, 2012 My parent, my sister, and I went to Mount Merapi.. Mn. Merapi has beautiful scenery and cool air.. (Recalled Mn. Merapi erupted on Oct 2010) I'll show you some picture I took.. Enjoy it..






You will find some jeep cars and trail motors.. There some residents are offering you some Merapi Tour Packages.. But we chose to walk so we could enjoy the scenery.. ^^




Merapi sudah mulai hijau.. Tanaman sudah banyak yang tumbuh.. Membuat udara sejuk dan pemandangan yang indah.. Awan di sana juga menakjubkan.. :)




Belum semua tempat ditumbuhi tanaman dan belum semua rumah dibangun kembali.. Masih ada sekolah yang rubuh juga..








 Mobil APV yang digunakan untuk rescue residents yang akhirnya terkena awan panas dan memakan 2 korban jiwa sukarelawan.. (Proud of them..)
 Traditional Music From Yogyakarta (Gamelan)..
 Scenery around Mbah Maridjan house..
 Mbah Maridjan House..


 Circumtances surrounding Mbah Maridjan House..




Those are some pictures I took.. Do you wanna go there? I also met some foreigners.. (There's 1 handsome boy.. :) Cakep.. ^^ He said hi to me..)
Sekian yang bisa Sharon bagikan mengenai Mount Merapi tanggal 2 Agustus 2012.. Nice place to be visited by you, guys.. :)

1 comment:

  1. dia bilang ma kamu "hi", soalnya kaget, kamu si teriak "hi" duluan.. hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete