Sunday, August 12, 2012

Inspire Worship Conference - Concert



The concert hold on August 10,2012 at 6:30 pm. I had been there since 4.30 pm. Two hours earlier. Not because I wanted to see the speaker and guests, but it's because I had to register and got two tickets for concert and seminar. I also made appointment with my friends. We queued. And doors opened at 6.00 pm. One hour and half we waited outside. It's not boring to wait until the doors opened. My friends and I were waiting while joking.

Concert started at around 6.30. I sat on back, but not really back. =)



Sidney and JPCC team sang more than 10 songs. 80% they sang their new song on FAVOR. I really love their songs. Made me melting. And made me consider that Jesus is really care about me. He is never leave me. Thanks to them who made songs and taught me how to worship.


To be honest, I came wanna see 'the real' Sidney and JPCC team. =D But, Sidney told us that it was not about who the speaker and guests, but about praise and worship our Lord. It worked on me. Like what I said before, I was melting that night. Recommended song for you: Jesus it is You.



Overall, the concert was really amazing. Not because Sidney and JPCC team, but because Jesus is with us.

It's not about songs, music, and whatever it is. It's about our heart, ready to God or not.

I am grateful could be there. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment