Saturday, August 11, 2012

Inspire Worship Conference 2012 - Introduction

I open my report of this event with a word "AMAZING".. =) I could be there because I received HIS grace.. My aunt gave me 'a chance' to attend this event.. [ Praise GOD.. ]

Inspire Worship Conference 2012 held by JKI Maranatha, Ungaran, Indonesia on August 10th - 11th, 2012.. August 10th was for the concert, and August 11th was for seminar..


Speaker and guests for this event are:
Sidney Mohede



1. Sidney Mohede
Sidney is a Worship Leader at JPCC (Jakarta Praise Community Church). He is also Christian songwriter. You can check his songs on True Worshipers Album.




Daniel Sigarlaki



2. Daniel Sigarlaki
Daniel is lead guitarist for True Worshipers. He is music director and arranger for True Worshipers Album 'FAVOR'. He is also working as professional musicians in one of the greatest orchestra in Indonesia, Magenta Orchestra.




Adi Wibowo



3. Adi Wibowo
Adi is keyboardist at JPCC. He has multi-talented as movie illustrator, arranger, and producer.





Andriyanto



4. Andriyanto
Andriyanto is one of arranger at JPCC and also can play almost any instrument.






Andre Hermanto



5. Andre Hermanto
Andre is the lead drummer for True Worshipers. He is very accomplished. He uses all of his talents to servant The Lord, Jesus Christ.




Gea Denanda




6. Gea Denanda
Gea is pastoral Assistant at JPCC. She got Bachelor in Theology - Worship and Creator Arts and Pastoral Leadership in Hillsong International Leadership College.







This is my report for today.. Tomorrow will be my report for the concert.. See you tomorrow my great blog readers.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment